Anyways these days I will actually make and eat salmon but with limitations. Only fresh, I never freeze it, and never eat it reheated.
I told you I’m stubborn.
I don’t know what it is but I just have issues with it. But nonetheless I make it because my husband enjoys it and if I can make it the way I like then its a win win.
So behold this mustard and dill salmon recipe. Its super quick, and the results are delicious with minimal effort. Even for me.
- 2 lb skinless salmon slab -or- two 1 lb slabs
- ⅓ cup dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Handful of dill, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Lay the salmon on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper
- Season with salt
- In a small bowl mix together the mustard, brown sugar, and olive oil. Leave the dill aside for now.
- Brush the salmon with the mustard mix and bake for 12 mins.
- Turn the oven to broil for 1-2 minutes depending on thickness of salmon.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with dill.