This post contains affiliate links which means I make a commission off of the links below with no additional cost to you. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Did you know that Father’s Day is in less than a week? Are you completely late to the game on this just like I am? Yes?!
COOL because I just made a fun list of unique gifts for your cool dad/husband/baby daddy that you could still get in time, no power tools or ties included.
- Outdoor bowling set– I know this is targeted to kids, but your husband is nothing if not a giant kid, so go for it and let the kid play. This is actually what I’m getting my husband for Father’s Day. No I’m not worried about ruining the surprise!
- This beer tasting flight set– For the beer loving dad! Why have just one beer, when you can taste 4 at a time. Or 8 if you buy two, just saying.
- A wood iPhone case for a burly dad– Need a manly and rugged iPhone case? I like this one because it looks sleek with the wood design but also comes in different types of wood. You can choose from maple wood, bamboo, or cherry wood. Super manly if I do say so myself.
- Global knife set– These are my favorite knives, and really the only knives you need if you are keeping a minimal kitchen. They are lightweight, yet super sharp, and have a different size for any job in the kitchen. This is the type of gift where you’re like “oh honey the kids and I bought you the best gift” but secretly its for you. Muhahaha.
- For the photographer dad– This is a great beginner DSLR camera, the perfect one for the dad who loves to take pictures and wants to feel like more of a pro. You know the ones I’m talking about- that dad who brings his full size tripod to his kids kindergarten graduation. No it wasn’t my husband, but I did get a good laugh. I started out my photography business in the Canon Rebel class series and was super happy, they are easy to use and the quality for the price is unbeatable.
- Air Pods- For the busy on the go dad who loves his kids but doesn’t love when they break his headphones. No wires here!
- This espresso maker– Late nights, early mornings, dads sometimes need coffee to function. This espresso machine will definitely do the trick- double, triple, quadruple shot- coming right up!
- These pizza socks!!– They are socks that look like pizza, and come in a pizza shaped box- enough said.
- This cool weekender bag– Because its time to get rid of the knapsack, you are 35.
And there you go!
If you are more on the sentimental homemade fathers day gift side and you have small kids, then I have one more idea for you. I saw this cuteness on Pinterest (obviously) last year and started it, and my sister started it this year with her 6 month old. Get a small binder that has a clear pocket on the front. Take a picture of your kid/s and put it in. Then ask them each to draw a picture or write something to Dad for fathers day and put it in the inside under a tab marked with the year. Then every year do the same thing, changing out the front picture and adding it to the last years tab after creating the new one. In 20 years from now when your kids are old and grown you will have a book with all these memories that you can cry over. Homemade, check. Sentimental, Check!
Whatever you choose, wishing you all a happy Fathers day!