Anything Goes Noodle Bowls
Noodle bowls are quick and easy to make and the options and combinations are endless!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 2 bowls 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Anything
- 1 10.5 oz bag rice noodles
- 2 cups of chicken or beef stock
- 2 tsp soy sauce (optional)
- Roasted or raw vegetables
- Leftover chicken or meat
- In a medium pot or a water heater, boil 4.5 cups of water
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl and pour boiling water over.
- Cover and let sit 4 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In a pot or microwave heat up 2 cups of chicken stock seasoned with soy sauce (optional) or beef stock.
- Pour 1 cup of broth each into 2 bowls.
- Take 1 cup each of the rice noodles and place it in the center of the bowl
- Start with your first vegetable.
- Take a handful of your first veggie choice and place it on the outside of the rice noodles.
- Continue with your next set of vegetables, going around the rice noodles in the bowl.
- Add your protein as you go around, or add it to the top.
- Garnish with seasonings like onion salt, scallions, spicy mayo.
Feel free to experiment and add in whatever vegetables or protein you like! This dish is so versatile and the combinations are endless.